Compared to traditional techniques like turret punch cutting, Laser Cutting is cost-effective for even small-batch runs. The programmable laser profile provides small spot-size and localized laser energy enabling minimal kerf widths, minimal heat affected zones, and high feed rates.
Whether your need is micro-cutting, macro-cutting or both, we offer a range of advanced Laser Cutting Systems. Systems are available with standard configurations or can be custom-configured to your specific requirements including integrated automation.
Systems are available with:
- Compact footprints of 2x2, 4x4, 4x8, 5x10 & much larger custom sizes
- Fiber, CO2, and other wavelengths, pulsed and CW, with power levels up to 8kW
- IPG or Nlight laser sources; Precitec or Laser Mech cutting heads
- High level Schneider Electric components
- Beam profile is adjustable on-the-fly enabling cutting thin and thick materials with the same laser
- High-precision linear drives with 4-5 times greater speed; ball-and-screw or rack-and-pinion available at lower cost
- Fully-automated, palletized material transfer (single or dual) with safety light curtains for loading and unloading that is easy, safe, and fast
- Low-noise, height-sensing cutting head with Z axis drive and axial crash protection — no more costly repairs caused by head crashes
- Adjustable focus
- Full Vision systems available – ideal for cutting pre-printed aluminum
- Engineered Head provides error signals to prevent collisions, overheating, and exceeding operating range
- Easy access to cover glass saves time and protects against debris
- Windows-based software simplifies machine operation — no special operator skill-sets required.
- Field-proven vision system (easily see what you are cutting on the monitor) — proven in over 90 installations
- Handheld controls untether the operator from the machine
- Repeatability of +/- 0.001in; positional accuracy of +/-0.002in
- Tube and pipe cutting systems
- Enhanced assist gas system for optimal cutting
- Automated roll or sheet feeding and in-line lamination available as options
- Direct importing of standard CAD and graphics files
- Expandable materials library for quick job setup
- Remote diagnostics and support
Industries We Serve:
- Manufacturing and Fabricating
- Promotional and Ad Specialties
- Plumbing and Fittings
- Military and Firearms
- Fashion and Decor
All of our systems are backed by our highly-responsive service, support and training teams.